Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sorry it has been so long!

Sorry, I write a mass email then get tired of being on a computer. So there has been a lack of update. I got my wallet stolen on Saturday in Nairobi..same day that two Americans were shot and killed..it was a crazy day, we are safe though. I just had to cancel my card..sucked, but oh well, atleast we are ok. The older kids are still here, haven't gone to school yet, so we are still being entertained. They have become amazing friends and I love our time together. The little ones are hysterical and make us laugh all the time. School is great, I have the older ones and am really learning a lot from there and am teaching a lot. Sorry my camera is dead, so can't put pictures up. I will soon though. Sorry for not having much to say...all is well, having a lovely time here in Kenya, can't believe it has been a month! We really miss Ninfas. And pizza. And ice cream. We talk about ninfas a lot. Can't wait to go there !!! Hope everything is going well in good ole America, we miss you all,

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home